Cut your hair, with a cap or without a cap? If this dilemma ends in a haircut that doesn’t look the way you wanted, there’s an easy and all-natural way to get your long hair back. It does not matter if you are a woman or a man, the following tips can work for you. The result may vary depending on your hair type, but these recipes from Grandma are proven by science. Let’s not waste any more time and see how to grow your hair faster! Go for it !
Tips to promote the growth of your hair
There are hundreds of homemade hair care recipes, from shampoos to hair masks, that can keep your hair healthy. But if you want to speed up the natural process and stimulate hair growth, you need to act holistically. This means combining more than one recipe for topical and internal use. After all, silky skin and shiny hair also depend on your overall health. These are the most important things to know if you want your hair to grow 8 inches in a month.
- Use essential oils pumpkin seeds, rosemary, peppermint, lavender or jojoba. Massage them into your scalp or put a few drops in your shampoo.
- Accept more vitamins with a varied diet or as a supplement. The most important are biotin, zinc, iron, omega 3 and 6, vitamins C, D and E.
- massage your scalp daily for about 4 minutes. It also helps with relaxation and stress relief.
- Use a protective product against the heat before drying the hair.
- Use a silk pillowcase. or satin to prevent chafing.
- Reduce stress training more, meditating and finding friends.
Tiktok routine to grow your hair faster
@lillyvanbrooklyn when I tell you my trust 📈 #hair #Hair growth ♬ Celebrate the good times – Mason
- Add coffee to shampoo.. Caffeine promotes hair growth by stimulating metabolism and cell proliferation.
- Rinse hair with rice water biweekly. Contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair and scalp.
- Always do hairstyles that do not damage the hair. This means that you have to forget about the hair straightener for a while.
- train more. Sport stimulates blood circulation, which affects hair growth.
- give up smoking. Nicotine, on the other hand, damages hair follicles.
Plants that make hair grow.
- Peppermint – This plant not only moisturizes and soothes the irritated scalp, but also stimulates the hair follicles.
- aloe vera – Contains enzymes that dissolve dead skin cells and excess sebum that can clog hair follicles. In addition, this succulent is an excellent moisturizer that helps restore the pH balance of the scalp, which promotes growth.
- Horse tail – Particularly rich in minerals, horsetail is a very popular natural solution for promote hair growth and make them less brittle. It also stimulates the blood vessels that supply oxygen to the hair follicles.
- Rosemary – Rich in vitamins, antibacterial and antioxidant, this plant can delay premature graying and hair loss and help you have the thick and long hair of your dreams.
- Lavender – This antibacterial herb supports new hair growth and helps balance the scalp’s natural oil production.
- ginkgo biloba – This plant is known to stimulate blood flow and improve circulation, which allows tissues to receive all the oxygen they need to function properly.
You can accept these plants as dietary supplements or integrate them into homemade hair masks. Apply them two or three times a month. Let the mask react for a while and then wash it off. When you wash your hair, apply the product to the roots. Shampoos are designed to clean the scalp, not the lengths.
To further stimulate hair growth, wash them down with beer. A few minutes later, wash them as usual.